Currently all our prices are excluding any shipping costs, this is because there are so many variations of how the shipping cost can be made up.
Some items can be sent via Courier, others must go with a Furniture Transport Carrier being classed as Fragile Freight, we do not ship via General Freight Carriers as chance of damage is far too high..
A Single Bed Frame can be sent easily NZ wide via a standard Courier Service, but if you add a mattress to the order it then must go via Furniture Transport Carrier.
With Courier we are charged by Weight & Volume Per Box all depending on the destination. With Transport Carrier we are charged a minimum 1m3 rate after that its part thereof per m3, this rate varies dramatically all depending on where in NZ its heading to.
- We can ship to almost any location in New Zealand.
- Goods are normally shipped out same day payment has cleared if by courier, but with transport company this can vary depending on their collection days.
- Once goods have been processed ready for collection we email you full tracking or shipping details including contact ph numbers for the shipping company.
- All our goods are sent in boxes or plastic wrapping for the mattresses, this makes it very easy for goods to be sent across country & with minimal chance of damage.
- If the unforseen does happen, make a note on the docket before you sign stating boxes are damaged, if possible check the goods before the driver leaves.
- Take photos of the boxes & damage of the product, then email to us with a description.
- We will then put in a claim on your behalf with the Courier or Carrier ensuring the quickest possible outcome.